Defenders of Azeroth

SilkieBantams

Songster
8 Years
Sep 23, 2011
Houston, TX
Long ago the aspects of the Red, Blue, Bronze and Green Dragon Flights fought a raging war against the corrupted Black Dragon Flight Aspect of death known as Deathwing. For thousands of years the aspects of the red, blue, bronze and green dragon flights had brought peace in the world of Azeroth. Until recently the aspect of the green dragon flight had envisioned the coming of the twilight hour and the corrupted black dragon flight aspect Deathwing that will soon threaten and change the world of Azeroth! You as an Alliance or Horde race may choose to help the aspects of the dragon flights or choose to battle along side the corrupted black dragon flight aspect Deathwing?

Name: Felarah
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
BYC User Name: SilkieBantams
Bio: Felarah grew up in her homeland of Silvermoon City and trained well enough as a paladin and was given her first Summon Charger which she named Se'dala" whom she befriended and trusts.

Name:
Race:
Class:
BYC Username:
Bio:

Wait wait what races are their?
tongue.png

pekinduck<3er :

tongue.png

Assuming it's based on WoW, there would probably be Orcs, Undead, Tauren, Trolls, Blood Elves, Goblins, Humans, Dwarves, Night Elves, Gnomes, Draenei, and Worgen. The WoW website might be helpful for more information about them...​

Last edited:
pekinduck<3er :

tongue.png

Races of the Alliance faction are Dwarf, Gnome, Draenei, Human, Night Elf and Worgen. Races of the Horde faction are Troll, Blood Elf, Tauren, Goblin, Orc and Forsaken.​

Quote:
Oi! That's so cool a mod joined us on rps!
wee.gif

I'm procrastinating.... I SHOULD be doing my preliminary exam preparations.

lol.png
I procrastinate all the time!

Back
Top Bottom