Definitely a roo?

HeatherTheMommy

Songster
May 14, 2015
Felton DE
I bought this frizzle which I'm assuming is a bantam cochin frizzle and I'm pretty positive its a roo. Will this breed have a good temperament as a roo? I have no roosters right now.

He is about 3.5-4 weeks

Thank you I was going to rehome any roos but i think i will keep him. I have 11 full grown hens and these 6 chicks. I'm hoping he is the only rooster but i have no clue how to sex my 4 EE and i know polish and i know polish are like impossible to sex this young

Thank you I was going to rehome any roos but i think i will keep him. I have 11 full grown hens and these 6 chicks. I'm hoping he is the only rooster but i have no clue how to sex my 4 EE and i know polish and i know polish are like impossible to sex this young
Easter Egger cockerels tend to have 3 row pea combs, this is not always accurate but it works most of the time. If you want to post a picture though we would love to help!

Ok i was told all the ee were pullets but we know how that goes. Top one has little to no tail feathers and has more white which has me questioning

This one is the biggest and most developed

This one seems average just like the all white one. Im pretty sure these 2 are both pullets

Back
Top Bottom