1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Delaware flock dispersal in MI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Sep 21, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I am selling my remaining flock of heritage Delaware. Below is a list of what I have available. My own original stock is Janet Holtman lineage.

3 month old cockerel from Jesse McDaniel stock, $15.
    [​IMG]
    4+ month old pullet from my own stock, $15
    [​IMG]
    5+ month old hen from my own stock, $15
    [​IMG]
    5+ month old hen from McDaniel stock, $10
    [​IMG]
    5+ month old hen from my own stock, $15
    [​IMG]

With the exception of the McDaniel hen, all of the above listed birds are VERY nice. The McDaniel hen is an excellent layer, but not acceptable for a breeder flock. The cockerel is young, but is definitely showing great potential as a breeder. The pullet and hens are gorgeous...very nice type and color.

ETA updated pics.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  2. shelleyb1969

I just updated my original post with updated pics. 2 of the pics aren't the greatest, but overall type and color pattern are distinguishable.

3. shelleyb1969

For anyone in Michigan who may be interested in these birds, I will be attending Fowl Fest in Frankenmuth in a couple of weeks. So pick up is available there as well. [​IMG]

4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    can you ship?

5. shelleyb1969

Quote:Yes...but the buyer must pay for the shipping box(es) because I don't keep them on hand. I plan on stocking up on shipping boxes for next year, though.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by