Delaware Hatching eggs 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tnchickenut, Jan 24, 2010.

1. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Up for grabs is 8+ purebred Delaware hatching eggs.

We are new to BYC but have a very positive history on ebay (*buytheebook* 100% positive), and very good relationships with our past buyers.

Your eggs will be collected and stored properly to maximize your hatch rate. We know you know that we cannot guarentee any hatch rate due to all the variables to hatching (most of which are out of our hands), but we have to say it anyways. Shipping costs include handling/packaging.

Delawares are a heritage breed and a great dual purpose choice. Hardy, quiet, and calm; they make great urban choice. They lay large brown eggs very well. Roos get 8lbs, hens 6-7.

read more about the breed at http://www.albc.org

read more about us at http://www.exceptionalchickens.com

We prefer paypal as payment, but will accept money orders (this will greatly delay your shipment, we don't collect eggs until payment)

We are located in East TN and use flat rate shipping. Never had any reports of more than one egg in a shipment broken. Bid with confidence.

2. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    where are your breeding Dels from?

3. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I'm assuming you mean what lines.... Started with hatchery stock and added and subtracted using a mix of my original stock (which was very good already) and added to from other sources locally. I'm always on the look out for more. Do you have Dels?

4. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Quote:Yes, I have Dels from 2 breeders that are all 18 weeks old. I haven't culled my flock yet to get to the best, but I am always looking for new blood to keep genetic diversity.

5. s_tate423

s_tate423 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2009
    Quote:Yes, I have Dels from 2 breeders that are all 18 weeks old. I haven't culled my flock yet to get to the best, but I am always looking for new blood to keep genetic diversity.

Maybe after your cull we could do a trade? Would you be open to that?

Don't know why it logged me in under my other name... forgot the password and opened new account. weird.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  6. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN

Maybe after your cull we could do a trade? Would you be open to that?

Don't know why it logged me in under my other name... forgot the password and opened new account. weird.

got my account I want to stick with working again. just putting that out there.

7. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Fixing the picture issue...

[​IMG]

8. jag

jag Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2007
    Maine
    Would you still have some eggs available at the end of February? I want more deli's and that is when I will be starting my batch.
    That roo in the picture is gorgeous!!!

9. tnchickenut

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    Quote:Yes, I will have hatching eggs. Thanks for the compliment too!

10. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Answered your PM. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by