Delaware hatching eggs...auction/price has changed...see post #11.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jun 8, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This is a buy it now auction...price INCLUDES shipping. My Delaware flock is from Janet Holtman's stock.
    Paypal payment expected within 24 hours of auction's end.
    You can view my feedback here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Due to circumstances out of my control, I cannot guarantee how my eggs will hatch for you...there's just too many variables with shipped eggs. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then the eggs are placed in an egg carton which is taped. The carton is placed in a USPS Priority Mail box which is filled with packing material so that there is no shifting or movement by the egg carton. However, if the PO carriers choose to play "hot potatoe" with the box, I have no control over the resulting damage to the eggs, be it visual or not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chicks from my birds:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  2. MissDeb

MissDeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    Mat-su Alaska
    I bought eggs from Shelly, they were shipped all the way to Alaska!~ Packaging was some of the best I have ever seen! I have some beautiful, stout little fluffy butts running around. You won't be
    disappointed!

3. shelleyb1969

Thanks so much, MissDeb! [​IMG] And remember...I want pics!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Darn, I just promised my *close to being empty bator* to a friend. [​IMG] I didn't think I wanted to get eggs shipped, but I didn't get the chicks I was hoping to get. [​IMG]

5. shelleyb1969

Michigan to NJ isn't too far for shipped eggs. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MissDeb

MissDeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    Mat-su Alaska
    I have a pic right here!....

[​IMG]

That big one in front? I think its a pullet....(Crossing fingers)......This photo is a little old, I need a new one. They are SO beefy now, with beautiful yellow legs. If I had not
    already convinced myself that I was done hatching for the year I'd be snatching more up! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  7. shelleyb1969

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks for that pic, Deb. And it makes me proud that you're happy with them. [​IMG]

8. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    They are gorgeous! Wish I had room for some [​IMG]

9. j.luetkemeyer

j.luetkemeyer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2008
    Mid-Missouri
    I would order some; however, the last three batches of eggs I have ordered have come in and their air cells had detached from the egg and was floating around. You don't happen to sell chicks do you?

10. shelleyb1969

j.luetkemeyer :

I would order some; however, the last three batches of eggs I have ordered have come in and their air cells had detached from the egg and was floating around. You don't happen to sell chicks do you?

Yes, I do sell chicks. They're usually older, though. Do you ever come to Michigan? I've got a super nice 3 month old roo and pullet for sale right now.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by