Deleting My BYC Page

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Ky Chicken Fan, May 7, 2009.

1. Ky Chicken Fan

Ky Chicken Fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern Kentucky
    Hi, I tried searching for this last night and couldn't find anything, but maybe I wasn't using the right keywords. Earlier this week I was poking around looking at different features that I don't usually use, and clicked on the my page thingy. It apparently created a blank page for me. I can delete it, but it just creates a new blank page. Anyone have any idea how I can get rid of it completely? I'd try the video instructions, but dial-up and videos don't mix. Thanks for any help!

2. cherig22

cherig22 Green Fields Farm

Sep 2, 2008
    SW Missouri
    There is nothing to delete. All that is, is a page for you to build on. When folks visit your page, they will just see that you don't have one.

Cheri

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

That page exists because you had clicked the "my page" link which creates a blank page for you. If you don't add anything to that page the system will auto delete it in a week or so.

4. Ky Chicken Fan

Ky Chicken Fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern Kentucky
    Quote:Ahhh, thanks Nifty, I thought I accidentally did that once before back when I first joined BYC, but then it disappeared, so I never thought about it again. I am glad it'll go away, it is kind of annoying to see someone has a page and then get there and it is just blank. Thanks again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by