den scared his mommy and daddy tonight

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Jul 24, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    They were in the middle of trach care . dd was changing the tie strap and sil was holding the trach . baby AYden caught daddy off guard reached up and pulled out his trach. DD was able to pop it back in. .. I knew it was comming all week he has been pulling on it. this is his first time pulling it out...

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG]

On the one hand, you have to admire his dexterity. On the other hand . . .[​IMG]

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I wonder if they make E collars for kids... Just KIDDING!!! Scary when that happens the first time. Gonna have to do some positive reinforcement for him keeping his hands down. lol. Fun.

4. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    s dr apointment with the surgeon went good. he will be getting his speach valve in a couple of days... so excited.

5. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    [​IMG] wow thats scary but its amazing too when they realize what they can now do.

6. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    he will be having another surgery on his throat sometime after october... The doctor also told us more info on the surgery that he may end up having when he is 2(if the other procedures don't work) ..its is really scary. He will be in a drug induced coma for at least 2 weeks. they will remove some ribs to rebuild his trach. and they will have to split his vocal cords to be able to fix his trachea... We are praying that theese other procedures will work.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by