Denied Coop Desing Posting!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by billyb, Jan 14, 2013.

1. billyb

billyb Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2012
    Cleveland, OH
    Hi everyone! I can really use any help I can get! I statred to make a coop page on here to post on the coop page to show off my coop. So after I finished it after two days of hard work. So I click on save and this came up "
    There seems to be a problem!

This wiki cannot be edited because it is locked! As an option, you can certainly go back and try something else.
    Still not helpful? Try one of the following article categories, then.

That comes up and I dont know what to do. I think it wants to save it into my computer. But I just want to post it on the coop page!
    Anyone that could hep just a little bit would be much appreciated!! THANK YOU!

2. billyb

Mar 17, 2012
    Cleveland, OH
    Can anyone help me?! PLEASE, I worked so hard on the coop page!

3. sawyerashton

sawyerashton Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2012
    South Louisiana
    My Coop
    From what I can see. There is a button that says "add coop design". It's right by the first post. When I click on there, it pops up asking to name the page. Then it shows like a reply box to add your information.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  4. billyb

Mar 17, 2012
    Cleveland, OH
    Sawyerashton, after you click on that you design your coop and then you click save after wards. An that when all the chaos starts. Hahaha

5. sawyerashton

sawyerashton Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2012
    South Louisiana
    My Coop
  6. billyb

Mar 17, 2012
    Cleveland, OH
    I'm going to go try it. And I like yours!

7. billyb

Mar 17, 2012
    Cleveland, OH
    It Works!! But now I have now another problem... ugh! Can anyone help me or Nifty Chicken since your a Golden Feather? Ok, I clicked save and then it showed the fiish page. But now how do I find it? Is it in "Large" "Medium" or "Small"? please any help is appreciated!

THANK YOU! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by