Denna they are here!! serama pics

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
The PO called me at 4 pm today and said my chickens were in yipee!! I was down there in about 10 minutes. All doing fine and talking. I love em the boy is just gorgeous
here are few pics not the greatest but I will get better ones after they settle in
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

They are in their temp enclosure til this wknd when I finish their condo:D

These are a quad of seramas that I just got from fdnick(Denna) I forgot to ask her how old they are I am sure she will let me know:) i believe they are young adults. The cats are finding them interesting as they only get to see the chickens outside. They are adjusting well waiting to hear the boy crow:)

Quote:
Debeaked? No one should debeak their birds. The only times birds ARE debeaked usually is if they are used for eggs or meat and kept in small, overcrowded pens so that they don't peck each other.

Quote:
Debeaked? No one should debeak their birds. The only times birds ARE debeaked usually is if they are used for eggs or meat and kept in small, overcrowded pens so that they don't peck each other.

Agreed, but, most hatcheries that sell pullets that are already 17 weeks old, will come with their upper beak snipped. I guess they don't like having to worry about pecking.

They are 3 months old not one month and I NEVER de-beak ANYTHING!! Glad they made it okay and you like them :O)
Denna

Back
Top Bottom