depressing...

Grant6411

RIP Steven
11 Years
Dec 1, 2008
Tampa, FL
man, this is really depressing for me, cuase i was so excited about me showing chickens in the FL state fair about 3 days from now, and i was excited to see who responds to my thread asking who's going, and than nobody posts
sad.png
. and i keep checking and rechecking and im still the most recent post on the thread thingy i posted it on. you can see how excited i was from the fact that theres 4 threads about it at the top... untill the mods lock it or something. now im sad. what a let down.

plus, me and KellyHm were talking about meeting at the FL state fair cuase she was interested in my polish and was saying she might come, and i just found out what my dates ill be there will be, but she's offline and i keep checking if she is and i get dissapointed.

I am really sorry for that, the only thing I can think sbout: is that may be there are not many people in showing business around.
I know nothing about showing birds what so ever.
I wish I could help.

Omran

omg its kinda funny what just happened.
i looked at the user list to see if she's on, and i see the name "kelly" so im like "YES!" but than it says G so i was like awww...

i guess my mind sees the kelly, and than a letter after it and instantly comprehends that or something.

Back
Top Bottom