depressing...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Grant6411, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Grant6411

Grant6411 RIP Steven

Dec 1, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    man, this is really depressing for me, cuase i was so excited about me showing chickens in the FL state fair about 3 days from now, and i was excited to see who responds to my thread asking who's going, and than nobody posts [​IMG]. and i keep checking and rechecking and im still the most recent post on the thread thingy i posted it on. you can see how excited i was from the fact that theres 4 threads about it at the top... untill the mods lock it or something. now im sad. what a let down.

2. Grant6411

Grant6411 RIP Steven

Dec 1, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    plus, me and KellyHm were talking about meeting at the FL state fair cuase she was interested in my polish and was saying she might come, and i just found out what my dates ill be there will be, but she's offline and i keep checking if she is and i get dissapointed.

3. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    I am really sorry for that, the only thing I can think sbout: is that may be there are not many people in showing business around.
    I know nothing about showing birds what so ever.
    I wish I could help.

Omran

4. Grant6411

Grant6411 RIP Steven

Dec 1, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    no, the topic is just one that people don't look at alot. my own eagerness is against me.

5. Grant6411

Grant6411 RIP Steven

Dec 1, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    omg its kinda funny what just happened.
    i looked at the user list to see if she's on, and i see the name "kelly" so im like "YES!" but than it says G so i was like awww...

i guess my mind sees the kelly, and than a letter after it and instantly comprehends that or something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by