1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Designation numbers?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by doxies1, Jan 9, 2011.

1. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Designation numbers?
    Just curious where do I find or what are the numbers for the various member designations ? ( new egg, just hatched and so on)

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

3. doxies1

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Thanks
    I also enjoyed your web page-(blog) It made me realize I haven't visited the Pittsburg zoo. I show dogs and judge and I visit zoos all over the country when I show or judge, Syracuse to San Diego. I also missed Dallas FortWorth when I was judging there last spring. I visited Anchorage zoo while I was in Alaska hunting. I'm in western Pa showing, often. I'll have to remember I've missed Pittsburg zoo.
    Thanks
    oops Sorry I double submitted

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  4. doxies1

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Thanks
    I also enjoyed your web page-(blog) It made me realize I haven't visited the Pittsburg zoo. I show dogs and judge and I visit zoos all over the country when I show or judge, Syracuse to San Diego. I also missed Dallas FortWorth when I was judging there last spring. I visited Anchorage zoo while I was in Alaska hunting. I'm in western Pa showing, often. I'll have to remember I've missed Pittsburg zoo.
    Thanks

5. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] from North Carolina

6. abhaya

abhaya Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    cookeville, tn
    [​IMG] from Tenn

7. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

Quote:Thanks for stopping in on my blog, and the Pittsburgh Zoo is worth a visit, but is much better on a cooler day of summer when all the animals are on exhibit and active.

Oh and [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by