.:Designer Chicks:. Neat Results -IL- $5.00 = Dozen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KinderKorner, Apr 21, 2009.

1. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I have a mixed Flock of RIR, Buff Orps. Light Brahma's, RIR/EE, Crested Polish.

I've hatched quite a few chickies from them, and they all turn out adorable and well mannered!

These two roosters I hatched out last year.

[​IMG]
    RIR/EE Cross

[​IMG]

Light Brahma/Silver Laced Wyandotte Cross

[​IMG]

2 day old White Crested Polish/Light Brahma Cross
    This little chickie is pure white, with feathered feet, and also will have a small crest!

[​IMG]

Some of latest hatch. Light one is a Buff Orp/RIR&EE cross. Dark is a Brahma&SLW/RIR or EE. Or a Brahma&EE/RIR

[​IMG]

1/4 SLW and 3/4 Brahma.

I also have a broody with a bunch of mutts. I will post pictures of them later.

It's $5 for a dozen plus exact shipping. Feel free to PM me.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    haha most of the chicks are going through 'the uglies'. But if anybody wants I can post more recent pictures of them, or of the parents.

I'm hoping to add the broody mama pictures maybe tonight or tomorrow. Her babies are even cuter. She has 3 Brahma mixes, and 3 Buff Orp mixes.

I also have some full EE hatching eggs for sell. I could add a few of those in if you wish.

3. chickie_mama

chickie_mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Lula, GA
    Quote:There's no such thing as ugly chickies!!! [​IMG]

4. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    True. I think they are sort of cute when they are growing their feathers in! [​IMG]

5. mamanaturale

mamanaturale Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    spokane, wa
    awww, i think the ugly teenage stage is my favorite! you start to see what they are going to turn out like! [​IMG]

6. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Finally here are some broody mama shots I just got!

[​IMG]
    Here is a picture of a few of them's feathering. It's really cool!

[​IMG]
    Here is my favorite! It is amazing looking! Too bad it's a roo so I can't keep it. It doesn't have feathered feet like the others, and it has more white/buff, but I still think it is the same kind!

[​IMG]
    This is what most of them look similar to. Really cute!

7. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    are you selling any of the chicks i may be able to pick up if your close this is not a for sure offer either

8. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    No I am sorry. We were planning on keeping these chicks for a few months then selling. But if we decided to sell them now, we already have someone wanting them.

I do have 30 eggs in the incubator, which 29 are growing. And it's day 15. I hatch chicks monthly so I always have a supply.

So if you still want chicks like in a month, and we are close enough I would love to sell you some. Hopefully we will be getting my Brahma pen set up, and will have some full-blood chicks soon.

9. killer

killer Chillin' With My Peeps

i like the RIR/EE Cross.

10. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    where are you from

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by