Designer Chicks RIR crosses and EE's and More 15 fluffy Butts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Jan 8, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    These are just cute! They are the results of my fertility test hatch.
    11 are from my RIR rooster and a mix of my super winter layers Buff Rock,BO,Black Australorp and Barred Rock-2 do look like sex link roos.Lots of buff and redish buff 2 black with some browns blended in and 2 like I said with the bulls eye on his head. Picture was taken when they were less than 24 hours and not all were fully fluffed up.HATCHED 1/4/10
    1 is the RIR rooster with an EE hen rose comb cheeks and stripes!
    1 is an EE white leghorn cross to better the laying of the EE's hopefully
    1 is an EE with either a Sex link or Barred Rock solid black rose comb and some cheeks..if it doesn't leave soon it will be staying kids favorite!
    1-Pure EE looks like it will be silver shades like it's mom..not sure which of the 4 Boys are Dad though
    $2.00 each or $15 for all of them.
    Edited for OOPS I FORGOT A CHICK we also have a Red Sex Link Roo 26 days old solid white.Has the sweetest personality just like his Delaware mom.He's huge too
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. Manok-Tao

Manok-Tao Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2010
    W-S NC
    how close to the nc border are you?

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Now that question I do know [​IMG] we used to vacation at OBX every year [​IMG] it's about 4.5 hours we are 2.5 hours to Knoxville on a good drive. It's possible that I will be going to almost Knoxville when it gets warmer hopefully next week. I can also send eggs to hatch from the EE pen we have crosses and pure but I changed the RIR in that one pen so the others are a one of a kind for now [​IMG] He's now in for Sex links and RIR

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by