Designer Ducklings......... For Sale / Northeast FL/

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Sep 12, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

My call duck came out with seven ducklings, of which none seem to be her own. I also have 4 young ducklings of unknown parentage - turkey hatched them. So I have ducklings for sale from 2-3 months old on down for $5 each. I also have some various mixed ducks for $10. Very Pretty colors of White & Blue,Blue, Brown & White and Kacki, and Black & White.

Ducks I have that could be parents are: Swedish, Magpie, Kacki, Pekin, Crested white.... although none of the ducklings have a crest....

No DNA testing available...... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

They are very cute..................

3. txredneckmedic

txredneckmedic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    picks would probably help and if u would ship

4. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    PICTURES!! And Id prolly take them all if you were closer [​IMG]

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Duckling pics added................. [​IMG] I may ship if you send a box...... he he

6. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I want that cute little black and white one in the front. Do you think boy or girl?

7. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I don't know......until I see a curl I can't tell... he he..... That little one is part/all call duck. It's mom is the blue/fawn one in front. I have little babies too I have to take a pic of......

8. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    CHICKENZOO---bring them to the swap in White Springs on the 3rd of October...do you have or know where I can find some speckled sussex pullets?

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I have some SS in the bator, mine have been laying like crazy..... he he

10. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    oh U...U better save me a few...when are they due to hatch? I have some Buff Orps/RIRs coming soon...maybe they will be about the same age...are U coming on the 3rd?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by