Desparately looking for bantam cochin babies...FOUND...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I would desparately like to purchase some bantam cochin babies for this little fella'. I have emailed My Pet Chicken but their website says that they are out of stock until Sept. I am in northcentral Florida. Does anyone have any young cochin bantam babies that they would be willing to sell. I would even drive a couple of hours to pick them up if necessary.
    Thanks...

[​IMG][/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2008
  2. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Try Ideal, and actually call around at feed stores, if they don't have any in, ask if they can call the hatchery to have some hitch a ride with the next order, that way you don't have to wait so long.

Either that or buy some other banties to put in there.

I have 4 of the same, but they are a week old and I live far. Sorry :aww

3. okiemommy

okiemommy Mother of 5, Prisoner to None

May 26, 2008
    Okla-Homa
    Awww I have 6 that I just bought, but I live so far away from you!! [​IMG]

I would go with what Texas Star said, and try all of those possibilities. Good luck!! Hope you find some babies to keep him company!

4. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Well tell us what happened! [​IMG]

5. CochinCrazy

CochinCrazy New Egg

May 3, 2008
    Childersburg,alabama
    Hi I live in Childersburg,Alabama. I have cochin chicks constantly hatching. I have many colors. if I'm not too far, not sure how far you want to drive, but they're here if interested. Thanks, Jarried

6. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    i have afew that are a few weeks old but the are roos i need to find a home for.... good luck , best wishes. wish you were closer....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by