DESPERATE!! Partridge Eggs for Finished Pysanky from my Etsy store

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by glambka, Feb 14, 2013.

1. glambka

glambka Chillin' With My Peeps

DESPERATE FOR PARTRIDGE EGGS!!!!

Swap: I am looking for Partridge eggs, any kind, which will not be from a bator. They can be older eggs as long as they are not "stinky" or have birds in them (been there, done that...NOT GOOD). I will swap finished pysanky from my Etsy site to equal price of eggs attained.

I am willing to pay $5 a doz for Partridge eggs; you add up how many and then pick an egg that goes for about that price. (2 dozen egg = $10 egg) If we're off a bit here or there, it's okay with me.

You ship to me, I ship to you.

my site: www.etsy.com/shop/goldeneggpysanky

Thanks!
    gail

2. aldren90

aldren90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    Florida
    Hey I have bantam eggs, maybe some dove eggs, and some duck eggs. Any interest?

3. glambka

Dove eggs would be of interest. Please let me know what you would be asking. THanks!

4. aldren90

aldren90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2010
    Florida
    Well, I think have around 4-7 infertile dove eggs ( happens a lot really ). Would I need to blow them, or let them dry or just send them to you? And what price would you be willing to pay?

5. JerseyHen

JerseyHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2011
    Sussex County, NJ
    I just have to say Wow! Those are beautiful and I wish I had some eggs to send you!

6. glambka

Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by