Desperately seeking SQ Partridge Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pennie1, Oct 20, 2010.

1. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    I live in northern WI and am looking for SQ partridge Silkies. From 3 months - 1 yr. looking for a trio.

Pennie

2. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Have you checked other auction sites? There are several silkie breeders listing on bidbird.com; worth checking into, may only be a single, but you can always ask the seller if they have others. [​IMG]

3. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    I have checked all the one's that I know about and unfortunately - nothing. At least nothing that is truly SQ from a well respected breeder.

4. Bat Cave Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Bat Cave, NC
    Karen~~CatDanceSilkies~~was recently advertising that she had cockerals available. She has beautiful, show quality stock......trying a PM to "kelar" on here

5. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Give Hatricks silkies a call. Can't do better than them.

6. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have cockerels (4 months old) and small chicks (week to month old) for sale. They are out of my partridge and blue partridge silkies. I got my first stock from a big silkie breeder. I just showed two of them at a show got BV and RV.

This isn't the best picture, but here is the cockerel I showed.

[​IMG]

Here is the pullet I showed. She is not for sale.

[​IMG]

These two were to young to show but we took them anyways. They really needed to be a couple months older.

Please email or PM for more information. I have prices on my website if you are interested.

7. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    I just want to thank all of the people that have been attempting to help me with all of your great suggestions.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

8. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Pennie1- you live in WI right? I have been looking for white SQ silkies, but I only need a few. Maybe if we find someone that has both we could order some eggs and split the cost and then you can take half of whatever hatches and I will take the other half. Just let me know thanks!

9. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Pennie...why did you get rid of the ones you had? The person you got them from is one of the top breeders in the nation. Even her 'culls' are 99% better than most of the junk out there.

10. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles
    There must be some good SQ partridge Silkie breeders out there. Can't anybody help me? Please? I have been typing until my fingers bleed. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by