Desperatly Seeking BBB or BBW Poults.. Who still has them

CoopCrazy

Brooder Boss
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Columbus,IN
Well the title says it all .. I have called close to 75 hatcheries and have only found one that still has any available... Hoovers only has the Whites and since i havent used them or raised the whites im a lil concerned... Anyone have any ideas of hatcheries that still the BBB for 2010.. I would like some place close to indiana so they wont have to travel far in this heat .. Heck if they are with in and 1 1/2 hr I will pick them up ... Any Ideas ?????

No their web site always states that. I was just there yesterday. Just call and order. They always have extras also. You should be able to order. I don't know what days their ship date is, I'm assuming it is Mon and Tues. the same as pick up dates. Michele

Go with the whites, same exact bird just a different color. I've done both and like the whites better... that way I can spot them in the fields or the woods!

Quote:
Thanks Jeff .. i actually did order 30 of the whites from ridgway hatchery .. They were a little more expensive then I would have liked but are much closer them most hatcheries ( and with the heat I thougth this safest) and also could hatch them out three weeks earlier then any other hatchery i found.. the extra weeks will be awesome as I had to make my processing apoint. for NOv. 17th as that was the latetst they had open before thanksgiving ... i may be hitting you up with some questions if you dont mind ,... This is my first time raising for someone else....

Thanks for all the replies folks..

Back
Top Bottom