Desperatly seeking Silkie Pullets/hens in Western MA or Connecticut (enfield area)

Tucker91

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 17, 2014
I am looking for one or two Silkie pullets or hens. They are hard to find! Would love Splash or Paint, but open to any color really. My daughter is interested in showing in 4-H and at our local fairs. Thanks!

Thanks! I did contact her last week, she only had babies and I wanted something old enough to know if we had pullets. She has some beautiful babies though and we are considering buying a couple from her next hatch.

I am looking for Silkies too and am just down the street from you Tucker91 (Ellington). I will let you know what I come up with but am definitely willing to split an order if you don't want 6 etc. I emailed Clark Farm last night in Higganum CT and waiting to hear back as well but they require 6. I really just want three. I think they only have blue's though.

Diane

Diane....I did get two Silkie from a wonderful lady on Friday...she is located in Belchertown and might have chicks available...not positive though. I would be happy to PM you her email addy if you would like? Also, the lady in Wilberham has some hatching soon and requires you just take two.

I live in Wilbraham could you please give me the name and phone number of the lady who sells Silkies in Wilbraham Thank you Bev

I am going to PM you know with the link to her ad...I know she has some due to hatch on the 29th, I think she said. I am hatching out 8 now so might have some available in a couple/few months. I want to grow them out bit first. I am going Monday to pick up a pullet and a little cockerel from her. I can't wait! :)

If any end up being splash let me know!! I have a darling little white adult silkie and a partridge roo about 12 weeks old. But I'm still looking for a splash!!

Back
Top Bottom