Out of 27 eggs it breaks down like this 10 culled at day 7- no development (17 left) 1 culled at day 14 - blood ring (16 left) Active embryos in all 16. day 21 - 5 out - had to cull one, deformed chick (11 left) - 2 chicks die after pipping (9 left) day 22 (this morning) 3 active pips (6 left) So even after completely screwing up the humidity I have 4 healthy chicks and might ultimately end up with 7+. I am so VERY PEE'D off that I didn't ask the forum experts before I decided to manipulate the tried and true method for hatching eggs. I have no one but myself to blame for the poor hatch. I screwed it up in the last 3 days. I have another 18 in the bator and am following the advice I got yesterday TO THE LETTER!!! I hope my hatch is better this time. Sorry had to edit I screwed the math up... it's too early!!!