Detrol LA anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thechickenchick, Apr 22, 2009.

1. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I just started taking it a week ago. So far I love it! All my life I have had "gotta go" issues. However now that 40 is closer than I want to admit my problem was getting out of hand.

I was getting up 4 times a night. Everything was planned around the availability of a bathroom. While running errands in town I planned my schedule around which store had a public restroom. I would go when I left home and head straight for the mall bathroom 15 minutes later when I got to town.

I still have some issues and have an appointment with a Urologist on May 5th. But I just wanted to say, this pill has been a lifesaver! I actually called DH at work yesterday to tell him I went all the way to town ran all my errands and put the groceries away before I had to go!

My DR said some people hate this pill and others say it is the best thing since sliced bread. I think it is the best thing since sliced bread, peanut butter, chocolate...... [​IMG]

I know this is a rather personal topic but in case there was someone here wondering about this medicine I had to let you know how great it is! I was embarrassed to ask my DR. My DS and DH kept after me, then finally the DR suggested it. I am telling you, it changed my life!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That stuff dried out my mouth so bad I would gag three or four times a day. Needless to say I stopped using it. I probably could have lost more wieght if I keep taking it though......

3. thechickenchick

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    My DR warned me about that, but so far it hasn't happened. Did you notice it right away?

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:The next morning!!! It was HORRID. I tend to have dry mouth anyways, and that made it so bad!!! I am really glad it is working for you!!!! [​IMG]

5. thechickenchick

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Thanks! Me too!

I am sure my DH appreciates not having to stop every 15 - 20 miles! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by