Dewlap Toulouse in Colorado.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by greathorse, Feb 1, 2009.

1. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    I am about to place an order for some Dewlap's from a breeder in Minnesota. Shady Creek Farm I beleive. He is the one that has a ton of incubators for sale. It is 37.00 for goslings + 12.50 shipping for up to Ten. I would be willing to bring in the extra's and meet someone half way between Longmont and Wherever if it is within reason. I only want a trio and they ship better if there are a few more. PM me for more detail etc. I would like to send the order this week.
    His catalogue says the Dewlap toulouse are "very showy" whatever that means. He tells me he can sex them I belive the price is the same but will confirm.

They are a bit less costly than Holderreads so I am going to use him. I beleive the availabiltiy is more immediate as well.

2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I am the opposite direction but wondered if this breeder had a website? I would love to see it. I tried searching for it and found a farm in TN with horses instead.

3. greathorse

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    sunny creek farms and hatchery. I am not sure they have a website. Red lake falls minnesota. 218-253-2291. I think I said shady creek. interesting guy.

He is big into the incubator business. Lots of used stuff.

4. greathorse

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by