Dewlap Toulouse

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by FluffyChickenMama, Feb 1, 2017.

1. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    I am looking for a Dewlap Toulouse gosling. I live in Eastern TN so I would like to be in driving distance if possible. I will be searching for one for the next few months. I am also looking for bantam cornish and bearded silkies. Please contact me

Thanks... Renae

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. JensHensFarm

JensHensFarm New Egg

Did you ever find any? I would like a few also!

3. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    I found some in another state but it was going to be pretty expensive just to get hatching eggs.

4. WillGriffin03

WillGriffin03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2016
    Macedon Ranges
    X2

5. hopemason28

hopemason28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2013
    Zephyrhills, Fl
    Hello, I happen to have 10 adult dewalp toulouse birds that I am looking to re-home. 5 are 4 years old and 5 are two year olds that are the hatchlings of my five adults. 6 buff 4 grey. 2 male grey 2 female grey. My boys are very big. My buffs are 2 males and 4 females. 2 of my buffs are a mating pair. and 2 of my grey are also a mating pair. The kicker here is that they are sitting on about 20 eggs right now. I don't want anymore as I am needing to find a new home for my babies. If anyone is interested please PM me.
    Hope

PS my original birds are from celtic oaks farm in florida. My female grey is the offspring of Gandolf the grey who won the florida state fair

6. Fairford

Fairford Out Of The Brooder

Nov 22, 2011
    Hope, do you have goslings for sale now? Do you ship? You can email me direct at [email protected].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by