DFW Female Pomeranian needs new home with friends

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by epulsifer, Jan 4, 2015.

1. epulsifer

epulsifer Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2014
    North Texas
    [​IMG]
    She is the one on the left, her name is Lucy & she's 9 months old. Ricky, her friend since birth was found dead and she is in mourning and so so lonely. With a broken heart of my own I need to find her a good home with other geese & a pond. I wish I could keep her & be able to give her what she needs to be happy. Unfortunately circumstances do not allow me to do so. Please msg me if you can give her a good loving & healthy home.

Elizabeth

2. azahn

azahn Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2012
    Northeast Texas
    Hi Elizabeth. Hey, have you considered contacting the Dallas Aquarium? Lucy might be able to move in there - great place and lots of friends. Good luck.

3. epulsifer

epulsifer Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2014
    North Texas
    I wish I would have thought of that a couple of days ago. I found her this morning. Her crying attracted a bobcat from the nearby park....I'm so upset I couldn't do anything for her sooner. Thank you for reaching out with your idea. She will be missed tremendously[​IMG]

4. cute bantams

cute bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2015
    North Texas
    Dear Elizabeth I'm so sorry I have seen swans and Canada geese that have lost their mate it is truly a heart breaking situation because they mate for life [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. cute bantams

cute bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2015
    North Texas
    Not to rain on your parade but I'm doubtful the Dallas world aquarium would have taken her for two reasons 1. She is a domestic animal 2. They typically only get their animals from other zoos/aquariums or the wild [​IMG] I wish I could've taken her she looked like she was a beautiful bird again I'm sorry for your loss

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by