DH IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

Quote:
Um we both bring in paychecks and we cater to each other. As it should be. I have never had so much joy as I do with Ken.

OP does not sound particulary joyful.

Our spouses are bound to tick us off every now and then. To have Ken in my life, I will compromise. I posted a similar thread not long ago when he went to McDonalds and it cost us $99. Our men makes us nuts at times, but it doesn't mean we don't love them and cherish them.

Quote:
I totally remember that thread! Fast Food is expensive, but that was way crazy! LOL

I take care of the bills, and I make mistakes, we survive. Hubby gets enough each week to get him to work , and have some spending money. I handle everything else. It works for us. When I was married before we had 3 accounts, His, Mine and Ours. We divided up the bills, and the Mortgage we split in half, that of course, like the marriage did not last.
I think everyone needs to do what works for them.

Quote:
Truer words were never spoken. I think I am just too independent to ever be one of those "stand by your man" types.

Last edited:
Quote:
I personaly dont have to stick with the man Im with cause I "have to" or cause he "brings in the pay check" . Im currently taking classes so that I can get a nice paying job as well. This will help out or money issues a lot Im sure. One of the reasons why I stay at home is cause of the kids. But they are both going to school now. My 4 year old starts headstart this August.
But my point is. That its not a bad thing to be with someone like that. You dont hang in there cause you have too. You hang in there cause you love them. If you choose not to stay with someone over some of the faults they have then you will never be with anyone for very long. No matter who your with they are going to at some point do things you dont like. Have habbits you wish they didnt have. Or something. Its just part of life. And a good marriage lasts cause it has a good understanding between the two people, that they are not perfect and the fact that they are not perfect shouldnt be held against them. Cause no one is. But the reward is that you have someone you care deeply about there to share your life experiances with you. Weither they be good or bad. I think the rewards greatly out weigh the crap you go through that you dont like.

Back
Top Bottom