DH Scared Me

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by herfrds, Sep 10, 2010.

1. herfrds

herfrds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    Montana
    I hate it when he does this.

Came in the house yelling in pain. He had been out stapling some tar paper up on the new house.
    First thought is he broke something, he has cut himself terribly, he has punched a staple in his hand. All these terrible thoughts gp through my head.

He's in the bathroom running water over his one finger. Then he hits the sink (It is a wall mount) and almost knockes the sink off the wall.
    I ask him whats wrong? He hit his finger with the stapler and has a cut along his finger that is not even bleeding at that moment.
    Look at his finger. It needs nothing more then a band aid.

I go back to what I was doing, he comes in looks at me and says, "Well gee you didn't even check to see if it was broke."[​IMG]
    He could move it it wasn't broke and I'm not an x-ray machine.

2. Biddylover

Biddylover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2009
    Tennessee
    [​IMG] completely irritating I must say and they can be such babies [​IMG] I am glad he is ok and didn't have a broken finger (that would require a splint)

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Men sometimes! [​IMG]

4. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, and nine times out of ten if you would have come in the house and had blood running out your eyeballs, he would have asked "what's for supper?" Men!!!!!!

5. Noncentzter

Noncentzter Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Southern Oregon Coast
    Just keep your mouth shut John...LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by