DH starts vacation tomorrow

Looks like a good list! Thats what DH vacation time is for..to get all the little stuff done that they claim they dont have the time to do while they are working... You're actually doing him a favor by making him a list...
tongue.png

Last edited:
Well, apparently some folks didn't realize I was joking.
roll.png

My DH has to bush hog on the big tractor because I'm not capable of operating it and the little tractor (mine) is not big enough for the job.
He has to patch the leak in the coop roof because its not safe for me to be on a ladder. My medical condition throws my balance off.
He only needs to help me move the furniture in the living room so I can shampoo the carpet.
The only imperative thing on my honey-do list is for him to go to the doctor, because I'm concerned about his health.
He'll have plenty of time to do as he pleases.
My DH works a stressful job. Four 10 hour shifts a week. On work days he's not expected to do a dang thing before work, not even fix himself a snack. I do it all for him and gladly, because I understand what his job takes out of him.
On his days off I ask nothing more than he spend some time with HIS puppy and help me by taking the pup out to potty.
I am not beating my own drum nor do I have a henpecked DH.

Quote:
Actually, I pretty well got that you were just having a little fun. I think the general idea was pretty evident.

Quote:
Ahh, dont worry about it!.
hugs.gif
...if someone has a problem with your thread just ignore them..
MY hubbys has a never ending do-list...
lol.png

Quote:
Ditto. Why the heck would anyone want to grow up???!!!!

It really is possible to pay the bills, raise the kids, and keep that childlike view....

Quote:
Ditto. Why the heck would anyone want to grow up???!!!!

It really is possible to pay the bills, raise the kids, and keep that childlike view....

Actually I like to think that I've helped DH learn how to be a kid again. Growing up he had to work on this farm from daylight to dusk and then some. Then he married and spent the next 28 years working two, sometimes three jobs to support his kids and a non-working, non-housecleaning, non-doing anything wife.
Now his kids are grown and I'm encouraging him in his endeavor to not be their ATM anymore.
I'm also encouraging him to retire sooner rather than later. I love it when he's home and underfoot. I'm doing my best to help him remember what its like to be a kid again.

that's ok i'm still waitting for one but my husband think's he deserves a day off at home for taking care of 80 inmates for one night after his partner called in sick...his honey to do list is a mile long this week end

Back
Top Bottom