Dh??

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Chick15, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Chick15

Chick15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2011
    I feel really stupid asking this but what does DH stand for? Everyone i using it and it has been bugging me for ages but i feel silly askingg..... anyway, i am and its taking a whole load of courage so plz don't laugh at mee.........
    [​IMG]

2. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

DH = Dear Husband
    DD = Dear Daughter
    DS = Dear Son

3. llaaadyel

llaaadyel Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    Lower NY
    No laughing here, it took me forever to figure some of them out. Actually I thought it meant Darling Husband or Darling Daughter.

4. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Darling works too [​IMG]

5. Henicillin

Henicillin Pill Counting Pullet

Apr 12, 2011
    East Nassau, NY
    Usually it's Dear Husband, but the "D" can stand for anything you like depending on how he's acting...

6. Chick15

Chick15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2011
    thats what I figured but i didnt know and it really bugged me that some people who had joined within the week knew what it ment but I didn't!!!

7. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Dont feel bad it took me a while....you can search for acronyms....there is a post with a very long list of them!

8. Wildflower_VA

Wildflower_VA Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Some of us have been on forums for many years where these same acronyms are used. There are many, such as LOL for laughing out loud, which I am sure you know, or KWIM for know what I mean and so on. It's been a long time, but I used to have the list by my computer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by