Dharma's Drama ends badly.

walkswithdog

Crowing
15 Years
Jul 17, 2008
DC Region
Dharma will not be passing on the butthead genes to further generations. Over the weekend Dharma discovered a way into the dog yard. Rather a quick end to that particular exploration.

While the little idiot will be missed. Survival of the Fittest includes those not stupid enough to run up to a pack of eight dogs.

It took me almost an hour to find where Dharma got through the permanent fence. It's idiot proof now, I hope.

I'm just grateful Dharma wasn't leading a parade of them.

We did use Dharma as a teaching tool for leave it for a few hours so as to make the loss at least a training opportunity. But as hard as that chicken had to work to get into the portion of the dog yard with all the dogs in it, it's not really their fault. Still, never lose an opportunity to train.

Unfortunately he wasn't big enough to use for food. Five weeks is too early.

Chickens should not be brave explorers of new worlds. RIP you stupid little bird. Better luck next time on the wheel.

Poor plucky little Dharma! I'm sorry he managed to do himself in.
sad.png

Well, guess we go on with the adventures of Cap'n Jack Sparrow, Blackjack Coogan (Our star cockerals) and Starbuck the wonder chicken. Wonder which sex Starbuck is for starters?

Dharma certainly lived life to the fullest, eeking trouble and fun out of almost any situation. Perhaps Tucus his near twin and another lap chicken will be brighter and yet almost as much fun.

Free Range chickens need to first start with the wits to head toward safety... I figured Dharma's skills didn't tend in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom