DH's Grandma passed

Karrie13

Songster
10 Years
May 1, 2009
Minnesota
My DH’s grandma passed away early this morning. She was a wonderful lady who I have only had the pleasure to know for 13 years but she always treated me like a granddaughter. I love her just like she was my grandma. She lived a nice and long 95 years and died after a short illness. She had congestive heart failure and had excess fluid retention around her lungs and in her lungs. It made breathing very difficult for her during the last week.

I will have to tell my kids about it when they get home from school today, I am not looking forward to that.

She will be missed greatly, but get’s to join her husband who died 37 years ago. Please remember our family in your prayers.

hugs.gif
Prayers and thoughts being sent your way... and {{{Hugs}}} to make you strong throughout!!!!
hugs.gif

Send a prayer in he wind for you an your family.
She is not gone forever, she ist still with you - every time you think about her, she will be there, right in your heart

Very sorry for your loss. We are looking at the exact same thing right now. The only comfort is that when they have lived such a long life they are usually at peace with the prospect. We are not ready for them to leave though and that makes it harder for us.

Very sorry to read of her death.She sounded like a nice person.Hugs and prayers for your family!

Back
Top Bottom