1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Diamond Head, Hawaii

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mylittlechickpea, May 27, 2010.

1. mylittlechickpea

mylittlechickpea Songster

May 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    So proud of myself, today! Made it all the way to the very tippy top of Diamond Head [​IMG] Although, I never want to see another stair in my life (I think there are 230) which might make showering difficult.. I live in a two story.. But so so proud [​IMG]

My friend thinks we should make this an every-week activity...[​IMG]

2. TinaK

TinaK Songster

Feb 12, 2010
    Australia
    Quote:I wish I lived close enough to be able to say that!!!! [​IMG]

nice effort though! lets see how you feel when you wake up in the morning!!!!

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    I remember my first trip there.......saw those steps and though......geez! lol.

And SO very windy up there but a super view!

Congrats!

4. ebwy

ebwy Songster

Sep 10, 2009
    UK
    well if you do it often you'll be fit!

5. LaSombra

LaSombra Songster

May 28, 2009
    Washington
    I did that once, a long time ago. I was young and fit (was a waitress during college) and so I don't remember it being that difficult. LOL I'm sure that it would be hard now, though!! You should totally do it often. I bet you'll be in shape in no time [​IMG]

6. mylittlechickpea

mylittlechickpea Songster

May 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I'm definately not in the greatest of shape, but my big butt and my lame smokers lung made it [​IMG] And this morning I feel great! Not sore at all [​IMG] But, yea, those stairs were a killer. And it was completely completely beautiful at the top. Perhaps we will make it up every week [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by