Diana (DLHUNICORN) It's here!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Carole AM, May 6, 2008.

1. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    A little piece of HOLLAND! The package(s) are here! I was really suprised that mail even came today --with elections and all; Government holiday. I couldn't wait to open them and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
    I love everything in it. The postcard was really neat, showing where you live, and the teas smell soo good.The "Book of Simple Delights" is going to work with me today. I really think the pillow cover is special--I've never seen anything like it here.
    It really made my day!

I'll get some pics soon so I can share.

2. dlhunicorn

dlhunicorn Human Encyclopedia

Jan 11, 2007
    Whew that is a relief (you got both boxes?)... slow mail takes a MINIMUM of fourteen days and i have known it to take over a month...
    Glad you liked everything... I had to send Beck T the rooibos tea and I sent her a note to send you half of it as I could not find smaller packs of it and can only send things sealed (the box it was in got sent back as I had divided it in unsealed packages so her second little box with that will come later) I always mix that (the rooibos) with the MATE > it is very fine so I usually use a coffie filter and fold it over .... I think you will really like the mix as it tastes quite similar to a "normal" tea only without the bitterness >>>makes awesome iced tea!
    I still haven't decided on a pattern or exactly what to carve on the emu egg you sent me... I only get one shot so I am going to practice on goose eggs...

Last edited: May 6, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by