Dickey cabinet incubator & seperate hatcher PICK UP ONLY LOWERED PRICE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Ok, I bought them, and used them, but I got waaaaay out of control, and don't want 4 brooders in my house again! The incubator has the auto turner, and 3 trays, digital thermometer/hygrometer, auto water system, and a window in the door. Works great, hatched tons of chicks that were incubated in it this year.
    The seperate hatcher has the full plexyglass door, digital thermometer/hygrometer, 3 trays, auto water system. The catch on the hatcher - no power. An electrician said over the phone that it is likely something as simple as a fuse that needs to be replaced, but I have no time or motivation to deal with it.

Edited to lower prices...
    I will sell them both for $500, or if you want one, I will sell the incubator for $400 or the hatcher for $150.

I can not ship them, pick up only. I also cannot deliver, they will not fit in my car.

You can see the plexiglass door on the hatcher in the background of this pic...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Again why can't I be on the west coast [​IMG] My mom would murder me!

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Well then, I guess it's a good thing your not on the West coast!

4. Bil

Bil Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Cottage Grove, OR
    I am on the West Coast and my wife would murder me. [​IMG] What a great offer but just at the wrong time for me. Good luck!

Bil

5. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ahh, it makes me weep to see this sit there unwanted, such a wonderful price. I can't believe someone hasn't snatched it up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by