Did anyone watch the Biggest Loser last night?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Xtina, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Xtina

Xtina Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    There are only a few shows that I watch on TV and the Biggest Loser is one of them. I was really looking forward to last night's episode but when I sat down to watch it, the show was pre-empted for Portland because the Blazers are playing. The network won't put the show up on the website until next week, and I'm really ticked about it. I haven't been this riled up about a show since I was a kid, and I can't explain why I'm so upset now, except that I was REALLY looking forward to this episode. The boy was going to confront his father as to why he let the family's health get so out of control, and I was on the edge of my seat wanting to know how that played out. Then I thought the network would have uploaded the show by today, so I looked forward to watching it all day at work. Not getting to see it is actually giving me stress!

Did anyone watch the show? Do you want to tell me how it went?

2. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    My wife records it, I'll ask and report in the morning

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Kristin (spelling) from the purple team went home. The brown team who promised to keep her went in the bathroom and decided the dad would vote to keep her but the son would vote to keep Helen so it would be a tie and Kristin would go home since she gained a lb. I was kinda upset, I liked her.

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    The dad said that its ok to blame him. He was sorry and said if you need to blame someone, then blame me. It was not as big a deal as they made it seem. They love to play the suspense out to the fullest, dont they?

5. Xtina

Jul 1, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    That sucks, I liked her too. How did the confrontation go?

6. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Well she was mad, but told them she knew they had it planned. Then they had the nerve to say they knew they were going to win, well he said my son is going to win. I liked them too, but not so much anymore. It was bad to keep both team members, everyone better watch out for them. only 2 more weigh ins left.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  7. Xtina

Jul 1, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Oh wow. But what about when Mike confronted his dad about the weight gain? What did he say to him? How did the dad respond?

8. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Hi,

Just FYI, if you have Dish Network there is a channel that plays The Biggest Loser later in the week. I don't remember which channel it is but you can do a search and it should show up.

Direct TV may have the same thing. I don't know.

God Bless,

9. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG] was my post invisible [​IMG]

10. willowcol

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Yes they do like to play the drama out. I love the show though, even though they do push it sometimes. If I were the brown team I would feel like crap, when she asked him if he knew his son was voting to keep Helen he said no which was a lie. He didn't know the camera's picked up them talking, its a game, she was going home, why not at least tell the truth. Now the whole world knows he is a liar, kind of stupid to do that on TV. Either that or he is a coward.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by