Did anyone watch Wife swap last night?.....GRRRR!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 2468Chickensrgr8, Jan 31, 2009.

1. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    I am still so angry GRRRR!!!! My hubby keeps on telling me "Its ONLY a show...they do that to get you watching."..but MAN I am glad my kids were not watching....How can a human do that to another human ????....I am talking about the show with the woman from the south going to Calafornia ..The husband had a real potty mouth Holier than thou chip on his shoulder...and his wife just stood by and agreed....OH VIE!!!!..It broke my heart..for the kids sake...truely did....

2. mamaKate

mamaKate Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    SE MO
    My thoughts exactly. I live in MO and while ( as always) they chose pretty extreme people, that doesn't even come close to making it ok to treat ANYBODY like that. I was really feeling bad for the kids. My gosh, what an example!

3. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    I only watch a few minutes and I was so disgusted I had to change it. Talk about an @$$!!

4. 2468Chickensrgr8

2468Chickensrgr8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    Ontario
    Quote:I just cant stop thinking of it...what are those kids going to grow up to be like and how are they going treat other people.When he was sitting on the sofa with his young kids It was like watching a bully in a school yard.and he was talking to another adult !!!!!! ..Its make my blood boil....I can go on and on....
    She(the other wife) really showed him..I'm glad she stood up to him ......he looked like a complete fool....

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Personally I thought BOTH families were to the extreme. I didn't like either one of them, BUT that British man treated the gal from the midwest HORRIBLY! I wouldn't say things like that to my worse enemy!!! He was awful!

6. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

I stopped watching that show long ago....it reminds me of Jerry Springer-ish behavior LOL

Where do they find these people that do these shows anyway? Do they do a poll across the US for jerk families or something??! [​IMG]

I always threaten hubby and kids if they dont behave I'm "Calling Wife Swap" [​IMG] [​IMG] They just get really big eyes and usually [​IMG]

Love telling the 10 y/o I'm gonna call Nanny Jo from Super Nanny LMAO!

Now....that I've spoken with English Chick - I can use her come to think of it...hmmmm.... [​IMG] *evil plan ensues*

7. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    They asked my mom to do that a few years ago, when we were just getting off living on our sailboat. Scarrrrrry thought to have someone else's mom! I think they wanted "normal mom" and "completely abnormal mom", aka mine. We declined.
    I mean, what if we had agreed and the person they sent made me eat hamburgers and go to MacDonalds? I would have had to snuck out to gte some sushi! [​IMG]

8. gapeachy

gapeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Rome Ga
    I seen that too...it upset me so bad when he was saying about the women not being educated and not smart....everybody is different and people are not less human or trash just because they dont have a college degree....hurt me bad that a man could be that judgemental....and his wife to sit there and let him say stuff like that....the Bible says You will be judged with the same judgement you make to others....but again it is just a show and he could be just acting....who knows...

9. jvls1942

jvls1942 Overrun With Chickens

Oct 16, 2008
    wausau,wisconsin
    Quote:I also quit that show long ago.. the novelty wears off quickly.. It did make me appreciate my wife more.
    [​IMG]

BTW I like your @$$ from above. .

[​IMG]

10. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

I can't imagine bringing in my opposite to take care of my kids. The kids are the ones to pay the price if you get a corrupt one. It seems like it could bring in a lot of division and strife between parent and child, not to mention husband and wife.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by