did i do this right? *pics*

showjumper_girl2002

Songster
8 Years
Jun 20, 2011
Florida
one of my ducks has angel wing and i was wondering if i wrapped it correctly to fix it?

96949_p1010096.jpg

96949_p1010095.jpg

what do you think? will this work?

I think most people only wrap the wing that has it. But I am not sure, I have never had to deal with angel wing before.

me niether. i'm new to owning ducks. but i wrapped his body because both wings have it and when i tried to wrap them individually the wrap always came off or didn't hold it close enough in the correct position. if anything this is hopefully better than nothing
hu.gif

Wrap the wing in the correct position of how it should be then wrap the wing to the body. Or you can just wrap the wing to the body in the corrct position with out doing each wing seperate first. I have had better luck with it staying on if you do it individually then to the body. Also looks like some of the wing that should be wraped is not. Like you didnt go far enough down the body with you wrap. Could just be the picture though.

I thought the same thing. In the first picture it looks like it's still sticking out. The tip of the wing should be close to the body. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom