1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Did I miss someone??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Apr 25, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I received a message saying that I am unable to participate in any BST transactions until one that I had offered that was 'free--just pay shipping' is resolved.

I have not been contacted by anyone regarding something that I didn't send. I have 2 batches of eggs that I know are to be sent out, and have swapped seeds as well. There is only one time that I know of that I offered 'test' eggs, and I know those were sent.

If you have sent me shipping payment for something that you have not received, please contact me. I have absolutely no idea what this is in regards to!!

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    You poor thing ,your proubly confused huh? [​IMG]

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm on your list, I'm getting guinea eggs from you from the crazy egg chain, but I said send them whenever and I really meant it - I'm not in a hurry at all! I didn't report anything to the higher ups - hope you get this figured out! Maybe it's a case of mistaken identity!

4. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    Sounds to me like they should have told you more about the missed transaction. I would contact whoever sent you the message they should have more information.

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Ah, okay, I have figured it out! It was someone that I owed money to, that had already been taken care of.

I will be sending your guinea eggs out on Monday though, so I hope you're ready for them!! [​IMG]

6. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:Ah, okay, I have figured it out! It was someone that I owed money to, that had already been taken care of.

I will be sending your guinea eggs out on Monday though, so I hope you're ready for them!! [​IMG]

Of course I'm ready for them! (frantically checks for room in the bator and begs a Silkie hen to go broody....)

Seriously, that's fine! I'll have plenty of room once I put the quail eggs in the small cups instead of the big ones. Probably time to candle, too...

Glad you figured out your dilemma - it's like getting one of those collection letters in the mail to an account you know you took care of...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by