Did you get any chicken related gifts for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by McGoo, Jan 2, 2008.

1. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

I did. I got a wind up little rooster that runs around... and a great book called Hen, and the Art of Chicken Maintenance. It's really a delightful read.
  2. frankenchick

frankenchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    Benton Twp., Michigan
    I got a really cute chicken cookie jar. I'm not a kitsch-y person, but this is the exception.
  3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Does the promise to build me a duck pen count? YES
  4. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    I did this christmas! My 5 yr old son bought me a rooster etched in crystal(SP?) He was so proud of himself! I made such a big fuss that I'm destened to recieve more!!! LOL!! Last year I recieved a book , but it may have been for my birthday, I can't remember! The book was great and about raising backyard chickens!
  5. flakey chick

flakey chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    I got Hen, and the Art of Chicken Maintenance for my Birthday. For Christmas I got a subscription to Backyard Poultry.
  6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I don't think anyone wants to feed my addiction!!!
  7. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Not for Christmas, but my birthday was the 23rd, and my daughter got me this handsome man:

And, these from my Mother in Law to go with my teapot collection:

8. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I was suppose to get a 2008 Calender but, they were out. Got a Basset calender instead.
  9. crysmom

crysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2007
    I got a 5 gallon waterer [​IMG] my birds were going through so much water I had to refill their old waterer twice a day. Now I can go at least 24 hours [​IMG]
  10. Lilychick

Lilychick Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2007
    I got a chicken calendar, and a new leather bag with a big chicken on it! Oh, and a welcome mat that says, "Welcome, close the door, don't let the chickens in."

I guess everyone's on board with my new passion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by