Did you paint this sign?

chickenpiedpiper

Songster
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
New Durham NH
Ok, in the last few months, I saw a sign on BYC. I do not remember the catagory it was in, for sale, or just proud moments, BUT I thought it was the most lovely egg for sale sign I had ever seen. Does anyone have that image, or know where I could see that sign again?

It said 'fresh eggs for sale' (or variation on that theme) and had numerous eggs painted, or carved and painted on the sign, in all the shades, white brown GREEN and I think blues and pinks?

If you made or own this sign, could you post a pic? I would maybe like to buy it? Or if not for sale, with your permission, get it reproduced? It has been sticking in the back of my mind ever since I saw it, and well, I cant find one I like as much!

Thank you!

Honestly, I dont remember the wood! I was so entranced by the pretty eggs!

I looked at your sign, and its not the one I am looking for. I have seen your signs, and thought they were absolutly gorgeous! I have you on my list as a possibility! lol. But the sign I saw had (I think) curved writing on top, over the cluster of eggs, which I think were in a nest? or shaped like in a nest. I am trying to not add too much to the memory. I seem to remember it was a man talking about it, he had made it, and either was seeking buyers, or feedback

If I cant find it, and I am prepared for that, (pout pout) You will probably be hearing from me! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom