Diet is off!!! Mothers cookies are back!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kelseygirl707, May 12, 2009.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    So in case you didn't realize Mothers cookies out of Oakland CA, Shut down in October 2008, due to bankruptcy, I for one was devastated .

Well yesterday I was walking around safeway, and what did I stumble on to? Thats Right, Mothers Taffy Cookies, I was soo excited I almost pee'd myself! . [​IMG]

So when I got home I did a little research, turns out that Kellogs bought Mothers Cookies, and just started manufacturing them again!

The only worry now is weather the Snap, Crackle and Pop, get along with the pink and white frosted Circus animals. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Mmmmm, Yummy Taffy Cookies.... Mmmmm.... [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Oh man, those greasy but addictive circus cookies are back?!? I'm in trouble.

3. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I Know! As soon as I got home I had to call my mom to tell her, the Taffy cookies are her and my dads Favorite!

4. OrpingtonManor

OrpingtonManor Building the Castle

Nov 15, 2008
    Martinez, CA
    Sweet! I didn't eat them much, but they were a beloved part of my childhood. Circus cookies, mmmmm!!!!

5. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE TAFFY COOKIES.

I haven't done the grocery shopping for a long time. We even moved across country so I just figured we didn't have them here. THANK YOU. I'm gonna tell my hubby to look for them.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  6. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:Ohh, yeah, with a cold glass of milk... Mmmm, I'm trying to stay outta the Kitchen, but they are taunting me.... LOL, I think I've lost my mind...

No judge the cookies made me do it, LOL. Instead of the twinky defense, I'd have the Taffy Cookie Defense, LOL.

7. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Quote:Ohh, yeah, with a cold glass of milk... Mmmm, I'm trying to stay outta the Kitchen, but they are taunting me.... LOL, I think I've lost my mind...

No judge the cookies made me do it, LOL. Instead of the twinky defense, I'd have the Taffy Cookie Defense, LOL.

You go march into that kitchen and enjoy 4 of them for me. You do have to dunk half the cookie and hold for 3 seconds before taking a bite.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by