Digital Camera: Southeast Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kuntrycritters, Jan 14, 2009.

1. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    I have a Fujifilm Finepix A700 digital camera for sale. It is a GOOD camera, I just upgraded to a bigger one and dont need two. I actually like this one better than my new one, but husband said he wants to keep the new one. This camera is 7.3 Megapixel. I am asking $75 for it. I paid little over $200 for it. I comes with box, software and cord. I would also trade it for CHICKENS!!! [​IMG] if someone wanted it that lived close...or I will ship at buyers expense. PM me or reply here if interested.

More information can be found here about the camera:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0609/06091201fujia700.asp

2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Wish I had the extra money right now. My camera broke awhile ago and have been using daughters camera. And well she's 13 and NEEDS to take her camera to school. You know the lovely teenage years....needs to get pictures of everything her and her friends do....And then to develope it I need to sell a kidney to pay for the developing (and I only have 1 kidney to begin with.). Of course I get a CD and only a select few pictures, but if I developed them all.... [​IMG]
    again wish I had the extra money right now I would purchase it from you..
    Shawna

3. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    Thanks for your response. I actually wish I could keep it, as I said, I like it better than my new one, but we are needing the money right now and I really dont need TWO digitals. If you happen to come up with something, just let me know. [​IMG]

Have a blessed day [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by