Digital Egg Incubator Thermostat from Incubator Warehouse

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Orange Ribbon, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Orange Ribbon

Orange Ribbon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Looks good. I just bought a hot water heater thermostat, so I am going to try that when I build my new cabinet Bator.

3. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    It looks really good.

I bought one for $150. And you have to make it yourself [​IMG]
    I'll definitely think about this one.

4. jktrahan

jktrahan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2011
    Sweet Lake
    did you end up getting it? I'm looking at getting one also. My hot water heater thermostat is not cutting it....

5. Orange Ribbon

Apr 14, 2011
    I have not gotten it yet. I hope to order it soon. I will let you know how it works out.

6. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    Quote:I have seen quite a few YouTube videos of it. It works really good from what I have seen. I would suggest getting a wafer thermostat if price for the incubator warehouse thermostat is an issue.

7. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I haven't used that one but have used this one and when I did the calibration test it was right on.

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Orange Ribbon

Apr 14, 2011
    Hey Cmom, what you have is a thermometer/hygrometer. The item I was talking about is a thermoSTAT which controls the temperature. [​IMG] BUT-- I am very glad you posted that thermometer because I will get that too. I was looking at Walmart today for something similar, but couldn't find anything with the probe like on yours.

I made a post somewhere showing the new incubator I am building out of an old Victrola. Well, it isn't a "Victrola" brand, but similar. It just shows the outside and how I have it painted, but when I get it going I will show it off more. One side will be the incubator and the other will be the hatcher.

9. Griffin Nest

Griffin Nest Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    California
    i have that same thermostat from the incubator warehouse but i havent hooked it up yet (i bought the SAME thing for $70!! [​IMG] why has it been reduced?) anyways I will tell you how it works when i get it hooked up

10. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Quote:Sorry [​IMG] I misunderstood... [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by