Dipsey doodle doo: bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ausash, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ausash

ausash Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    I am looking for some frizzle bantam cochin eggs as my current batch has had something seriously go wrong. I saw in another post that you might have some eggs that you would be willing to sell. I am looking to get some and live in north Florida. Please let me know if you have any that you would be willing to sell me for shipment on Monday.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    [email protected]

2. Hi Michelle! Sorry to hear you had bad luck with your eggs [​IMG]
    Shipping Monday should be do-able [​IMG]
    You read, I guess, that they won't all be 100% Cochin?
    Some of the hens in the pen are dark-skinned crested frizzled Cochin x Silkie crosses.
    The crossed hens are all black and blue and frizzled --- some dark-skinned and some red-skinned.
    The roo is smooth blue Cochin (possibly blue crele, but I could never get a definitive answer on what color he really is. He has some barring).
    edited to add: I remember! He's a lemon blue with the barring gene.
    Just let me know [​IMG]

Lisa
    Aiken, SC

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  3. ausash

Mar 19, 2007
    That sounds great. Let me know how much and if you have a paypal account that I can send the money through and I will get it out to you. I was so excited to get some chicks and then this happened and I am so disappointed. This is my third hatch and I don't know what happened unless the eggs just weren't great when I put them in.

Michelle

4. Hi Michelle,
    Would shipping Sat, the 4th be OK?
    Won't be able to get to the PO on Mon [​IMG]
    Eggs are $17 a dozen (includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation).
    PayPal is [email protected]

Thanks,
    Lisa

5. ausash

Mar 19, 2007
    Hi Lisa,

Shipping Saturday would be great. I will log on to paypal now and send you the money. Looking forward to the eggs.

Thanks,
    Michelle

6. ausash

Mar 19, 2007
    Lisa,

Just sent the money out to you and it should have my address on there and also I included a message with my phone number if you could put it on the box with instructions to call when they get in. I will also call my post office and let them know that I am expecting them. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,
    Michelle

7. Hi Michelle, Got it, thanks!
    I'll be sure to add the ph# to the box and I'll send you the DC# Sat.

Thanks again,
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by