Dipsy Doodle Doo - here's my splash Frizzle from you!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by KellyHM, Nov 29, 2008.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Here's the one I kept. She's 8 weeks now and loves to sit in my lap! By the way, I need more eggs! I tried to PM you, but your box is full!

[​IMG]

2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I love her color. is she a blue or white....it is hard to tell in the pic....She is beautiful.....

3. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    She's a splash...is that what you mean?

4. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    She is really pretty....

5. nursebay

nursebay Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    out how sweet! Dipsy doodle do you have any more eggs to sell? I'd love to have some of yours!!

6. Ooooh Kelly! Another cutie! She doesn't look like she has much splash markings (or is it just not showing in the pic?).

All the Frizz girls are super-friendly and crowd around to get petted and scratched whenever I sit in their yard.

I can still only send 6+ at a time right now. Two of the Frizz girls are still broody and the rest are being stubborn (2 or 3 eggs a day from 17 girls is just sad).
    You can email me and remind me or I'll email whenever they pick back up again.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

7. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Most of her splash markings are more towards the back. I'll try to get another pic later, but it's POURING here right now. No problem on the eggs...I found some Sizzle eggs, so my bator is full now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by