Dirty Chick Goat's Milk Soaps - Christmas Special Ends 12/31

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
Dirty Chick Goat's Milk Soaps
Get each bar for $2.50 ($1 off regular price) plus actual shipping.

We are offering this discount as a token of appreciate to the wonderful folks here on BYC! We are thankful for what God has blessed us with, and would like to pass those blessings on to you. This special is good until December 31th. I will consider trades (hatching eggs, homemade goodies, etc).

We have goat does due to kid (all at once it seems!) and we need extra cattle panels to make extra kidding stalls.

These are large, 4 ounce soaps packaged in a clear cellophane pouch which locks in the fragrance and moisturizing qualities of the goat's milk. Great for gifts for your co-workers, your kid's teachers, or just for yourself! Our soaps are practical enough to use and still look pretty sitting by the sink or in the shower. We use quality ingredients including coconut oil, palm oil, vitamin E, sodium hydroxide (lye), uncut and skin safe fragrance/essential oils, and of course goat's milk. Homemade goat's milk soaps are so much better for your skin than commercially made soaps.

Detailed descriptions of fragrances can be viewed in the General Store area of our website.

Limited Edition Holiday Fragrances Only Available Fall & Winter:
Gingerbread: wonderful fragrance of fresh baked gingerbread cookies straight out of the oven at Grandma's house.
Pumpkin Pie: Warm, homey traditional pumpkin pie fragrance with spices (nutmeg, clove, cinnamon).
Jack Frost: fragrances of creamy vanilla and fresh peppermint.

Other Available Fragrances:
Apple Cinnamon
Amish Quilt
Maple Pecan
Brown Sugar Fig
Soothing Oatmeal, Milk & Honey (Our Best Seller)
Relaxing Lavender (2 choices: With Lavender Flowers OR Oatmeal)
Refreshing Mint
Breezy Meadow
Day at the Beach
Southern Gent
Southern Belle
Midsummer Night
Dusty Rose
Baby Powder
Sandalwood (NEW)
Patchouli (NEW)
Unscented, Dye-Free

RETIRING SOON - ONLY ONE BAR LEFT OF EACH:
Exfoliating Sweet Pea
Classy Lemon

HOW TO ORDER: PM me with the amount and fragrance(s) you would like to order. Orders will be shipped in order of payment received.

PAYMENT: I accept Paypal, USPS Money Order, or Personal Check. You will get a PM and/or Email to confirm your order. You can also place an order via our website with PayPal checkout.

SHIPPING: For 1-5 bars, shipping will be a flat $4.85. For 6 or more bars, shipping will be a calculated rate based on the weight of the box and your zip code. I'll be happy to provide you with an exact shipping quote before you send payment.

FEEDBACK: Have you purchased from us in the past and want to leave feedback? You can do so on the old feedback system on BYC and/or on our feedback page on our website. Thank you for your business!

6809_dirty_chick_goat_soaps.jpg

6809_app_cinn_soap.jpg

6809_pumpkin_pie_soap.jpg

6809_jack_frost_soap.jpg

6809_gingerbread_soap.jpg

Hubby was very happy with Southern Gent soaps I got from you!!! Excellent job packing and shipping...Thanks so very much!!! I'm looking at this soap listing....I'm thinking!!!

I purchased a bunch of these for Christmas gifts, everyone loved them!
Thanks so much!
How do you leave feedback here?

Back
Top Bottom