Dirty Chick Homemade Goat's Milk Soaps - 5 Scents, More to Come!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Aug 3, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Dirty Chick Homemade Goat's Milk Soaps, 4 ounces per bar
    Scents available: Exfoliating Sweet Pea, Relaxing Lavender, Refreshing Mint, Classic Lemon (limited edition), and Soothing Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
    Our best seller is the Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

$3.50 each or $15 for 5. Discounts available for more than 5 bars. Please contact me with the amount you would like and your zip for an exact quote.

Also, for those with super-sensitive skin, I make unscented, dye-free bars for $2 each.

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal and USPS Money Orders.

SHIPPING: Please PM me your zipcode for an actual shipping quote. Your soap order will be shipped promptly after payment is received.

Thank you for looking!

Please take a minute to vote for our next soap scents.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  2. ChandlersChickens

ChandlersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    Got my soap yesterday and used it last night. I love it!! The Oatmeal, Milk & Honey smells great. I'll be back for more when these are gone [​IMG]

3. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Thanks! The Oatmeal is also my sister's favorite. She uses it after she goes to the tanning bed. [​IMG]

4. HennyJenny

HennyJenny Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2009
    Bennington, NE
    I just got mine! They all smell so delicious I don't know which to try first! Thanks, Kandace!

5. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:You are so welcome! Right now I have one of the Lemon bars in my shower. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by