Dirty Jobs?

I could not help but think of Southernchick LOL and I LOVE IT!

Makes me wanna order some lavender and goat milk soap again! Smells divine and daughter loves it! Those half bars are perfect for her little hands and she would soap to get those little seeds out LOL!

We had a little black pygmy goat a couple of years ago and kept him until he was about 2 years old. My daughter named him Spike and she would call him him she got off the school bus and he would stand with his front feet on the fence and "baaaaahhhhh" as loud as he could every time she called him! He ate everything green in my yard and could jump about 3 feet in the air while standing in one spot! We still have a tootsie roll sized hole in my son's window screen from him feeding them to Spike!! He grew some pretty dangerous horns and we sent him back to live with other goats when we got worried that he would gore the outside dog with his horns --he was very jealous of her! Guess we've always been in urban farm animal raising, haha!!

I love the Dirty Jobs show --sorry I missed that episode
smile.png

"Wegotchickens -It was worth it just to watch the host lather up at the end of the soap-making segment. He really is a good looking man...<sigh>"

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
we have to get our thrills where we can!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom