Disease spread

Hummingbird-Jam

In the Brooder
Oct 3, 2022
I have 8 hens 1.5 year old and a rooster same age, got some chicks this year in April, 6 chicks and 2 roosters, they got mixed together in June with separate fence between the old and young chickens, late August one adult hen one day in the morning she was somehow stopped using her entire right foot, and she would kick it to move, we culled her, 2 days later another adult hen started showing sickness and she was lethargic and died, the day after another one died, they lose balance before they die, starts walking funny, and the poo is normal and everything except for 2 of the adults had some weird tumors, one kept growing them, they will start popping out of no where and in a month period, I lost 5 adult hens and 4 bullets, I put them on antibiotics and it didn’t work, any idea what is happening?

Can you get pictures of the surviving hens with the tumors?
She actually was culled because one day in the morning she was just sitting in coop and they stop roosting so they sleep on the ground I suppose because I find some poop from another hen on them, but they were weird have puss all over it hard and big

I had these pictures

Attachments

• 995DFA24-2BE7-4D51-9B30-82D5A17A0164.jpeg
    995DFA24-2BE7-4D51-9B30-82D5A17A0164.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom