Diseases in my flock?

Pics

Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
So last night I went to the coop brooder and I was like great 👍 everyone was fine 🙂. Then after I gave them their dinner, I saw tufts of feather fluff under the saw dust. I I un covered it and, A DEAD CHICK! I found another one, and I prayed to God that it wasn't another chick. But no I uncover it and, ANOTHER DEAD CHICK! And same happened to the third. I don't know but am I not feeding enough? or is it a disease? if so the should I quarantine the chicks? (I tend to blame my self for any pet deaths...) (so this is pretty hard on me)
Resized_20210419_203057.jpeg

So last night I went to the coop brooder and I was like great 👍 everyone was fine 🙂. Then after I gave them their dinner, I saw tufts of feather fluff under the saw dust. I I un covered it and, A DEAD CHICK! I found another one, and I prayed to God that it wasn't another chick. But no I uncover it and, ANOTHER DEAD CHICK! And same happened to the third. I don't know but am I not feeding enough? or is it a disease? if so the should I quarantine the chicks? (I tend to blame my self for any pet deaths...) (so this is pretty hard on me)View attachment 2626332
They look like they got trampled on and suffocated. How many chicks do have together and how big of a space are they in?

Back
Top Bottom