I found this product called Shockwave. The literature that I found states that it works on porous material like wood. It's industrial, costs about $30 a gallon, I think the dilution would be 2 ounces to a gallon of water. Unfortunally Oxine is not known to treat porous material like wood. We actually use the chemical in Shockwave to clean and disinfect incubators for infants. We spray it on, wait 2 minutes, then towel dry the equipment. I just ordered it. http://www.fiberlock.com/mold/8310.html It kills bacteria, mold, and viruses.